Wednesday, September 29, 2010

We'll be back up to speed by Sunday

Apologies to my readers for a lack of updates this last week. I'm driving my mother to Burleson, Texas and she is old, deaf, and mobility impaired. So it's been work. I simply haven't had the time to update here, and when I have had the time, haven't had the energy.

I was planning to get all caught up today...stopped early on purpose just to do so..but the hotel was the hotel room from hell, which I didn't realize until we'd already got unpacked. Despite the problems - no TV, no internet, running toilet, loud refrigerator (neither of which my mom could hear, of course) my mom didn't want to move.

Finally, at 7.17 pm Central time I'm able to access the internet, but I'm too mentally exhausted to do anything except complain about how exhausted I am.

So this blog will return to form - and have new features - on this comng Sunday, when we will have arrived in Burleson and I can work all day long.

Thanks for understanding!

No comments:

Post a Comment